Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am officially signing the house over to the construction crew this week! They are on the roof and in Chris' old bedroom tearing up, hammering, singing off-key, and generally raising havoc! And all this starts at 7 a.m. Who needs an alarm clock!
So, anyway, supposedly we get the entire roof done today. We'll see.
The next few pictures show our new steps, the big hole in Christopher's bedroom wall that connects the 2nd floor of the original house to the 2nd floor of the addition, and the new fireplace in the 2nd floor. The 1st floor dining room also has a big opening but they've put a zipper door over it so I didn't take a picture. Meanwhile, the rest of the house is a total mess! Please don't come to visit! Like I said, even I'm moving out!

2 comments:

RooManda said...

WOW! I can't believe we were there a week ago, and all this work has started in the original house. Isn't life oh-so-much fun when you live out of boxes??
(My sign in name isn't working anymore...)
Love, Amanda...the one your oldest son is married to!

RooManda said...

Ohhh, I fixed it!
TADA! I was signing in with my name instead of my email...time to go to Missy's blog and leave some overdue comments over there...