Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome Back!

I have to start out with a short movie of our dear Anna sharing ice cream with her daddy. I went to visit Anna and her mom and dad on Monday (8/6) for the day and had a wonderful day watching her play and explore. Chris, Anna and I went out to dinner (Missy had to work) and everyone (well, almost) in the restaurant was enthralled with Anna. She constantly turned her head around and watched them while she ate her grilled cheese sandwich.

This video shows Anna and Dad sharing Anna's vanilla ice cream dessert. You decide who gets the better end of this deal! Sadly, as the night went on, Anna developed a fever (102.5˚) and was still carrying it this morning. We'll have to see how things go from here.

Oh - Anna does now stand by herself, at least for a second or two. I imagine that by her birthday (8/24) this will be a routine thing for her to do. Missy told me that Anna actual took two steps this past weekend! I told Missy that life as they know it was over!!

No comments: