Sunday, September 23, 2007

Well, phooey. I did it again. I put the first picture on last and the last picture on first. One of these days I'll get it straight! Meanwhile, enjoy the most up-to-date look of the addition. Start off with the front of the house, then move to the side, and then to the back and the side back with the deck and the French patio doors. Then go inside and see the new family room from the back wall; notice the fire place and the French patio doors, looking out. Our dining room is out of the picture to your right. The you see the stairs, from the upstairs landing. This is followed by the bathtub in the master bedroom, the fireplace in the MBR and then into Christopher's old bedroom which will be a walk-in closet and dressing area.

Remember to click on ChrisandMissy.blogspot.com to see Anna, the genius granddaughter, standing in her pool and looking as cute as ever!

Sorry to say that I have been unsuccessful in publishing the video I took of Georgia's baptism. I will keep trying, though. Stay tuned!

No comments: